contoh recount text pendek tentang jatuh dari sepeda,,

One day, when I was seven years old, my   mom bought a new bike for my birthday present. I asked my mom to teach me to ride it. Firstly, mommy refused my request and promised that he would teach me soon, exactly next week, when holiday is coming.
And the next week are come. He began to teach me riding a bike around the field in my village. My mom was very patient gave me some direction. I was thrilled when I realized my ability to ride on my bike. "Yes I can".
Someday, when I'm alone at home, I intend to try my first riding ability. So, I tried to dare. All ran smoothly at first, but when I'm going back to my house and I had to pass through a narrow slippery roads, I was nervous. I lost my control and I fell into a ditch.
Afterwards, I told my parents about the accident. I imagine my mom would be angry and never let me go up again. But the reality is exactly the opposite, my mom was very proud of me. He just gave me some advice and since the accident, I got permission to ride my own bike.


LihatTutupKomentar